It's arrived! The Brow Brush™ is finally available for you lovely lot to get your hands on but what makes it so special I hear you cry?
- The brush is a bespoke design, created in house by members of the WBCo.® team.
- The spoolie end can be gently bent to fit into the tin and is ideal for separating and coating brow hairs with Soap Brows®.
- The flat end serves to get any browsoap at the sides of your little white tin, and distributes product on the brow, pushes the hairs flat against the skin AND removes any excess. Multi-tasker or what?
- Yes, it is plastic but it is pretty damn sturdy so assuming you don't trap it in the car door or throw it in a puddle of mud, it should last a good while.
- You can easily wash your brush by running it under warm water and manipulating the bristles to get rid of any residue.
What people have said about The Brow Brush so far...
@meredithlacosse, professional makeup artist who has worked with Chanel, Net-A-Porter and Christian Louboutin, Dior, Topshop and Lululemon.
"The double sided brush is perfect for fluffy and shaped brows all in one. I love the spoolie to work Soap Brows through the hairs so they are fluffy and full and the flat angle brush to smooth any hairs that have gone rogue and add a preise shape (It's nice and dense so it works wonderfully with any brow thickness) It's the only tool I've touched a brow with since adding it in my kit!"
@kayli_rachelle, professional makeup artist who just assisted on Lady Gaga's new video for 'Stupid Love'.
"I did a shoot this past Saturday and I used it on all of the models and I LOVE the elongated denser side!"
Still not convinced? Check The Brow Brush out in action!
Ready for The Brow Brush to change your brow game?